Saturday August 12, 2017
We're currently planning a meeting for Saturday, August 12 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
 Venue Information
7307 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
Meeting host: Harvey
HomeStreet Bank 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Bus: King County Metro 5
 12:00 PM: Arrive, get settled
 12:10 PM: Announcements
- Where is the bathroom?
- New/upcoming distribution releases?
- Reminder about security news since the last meeting
- Other news
- PS: If someone wants to coordinate food from outside, please note so in RSVP and add here.
 12:15 PM: Introductions
(Each bullet point is supposed to be one quick round)
- Name & IRC Nickname
- How can GSLUG help you?
- How can you help GSLUG?
- Are there any projects that you want to show and tell?
- What are you interested in laerning more about?
- Where would you like to see future GSLUG meetings?
 12:30 PM: Lightning Talks
lightning talks go about 5 minutes each plus time for questions... therefore we allocate 10 minute slots for each. There will of course be lots of time later in the day for everyone to break into groups and learn more about each topic.
If you're interested in presenting, add yourself below.
- 12:30 PM:
- 12:40 PM:
- 12:50 PM:
 1:00 PM: Round-table Discussion
 1:30 PM: Birds of a Feather
 2:00 PM: Mingling, keysigning, support, etc.
The rest of the meeting is open format for the following types of activities.
- chatting / mingling
- keysigning of gpg keys
- getting support
- new wiki account signup
- book/magazine/gear swap
- learn more about the talks
 2:50 PM - 4:00 PM: Cleanup
 Who's Coming? - PLEASE RSVP HERE
Planning to attend? Please add your name below