- Code of Conduct - but I want simple/generic, and more focus on handing different levels of errors. --Mjevans (talk) 05:01, 24 October 2015 (UTC)
- Talk about Non-profit / umbrella status -- now maybe with (formerly FreeGeek) libreMake?
- What libremake is: koanhead is looking into setting up a separate 'umbrelly' type organization in order to provide such status to Freedom-oriented groups. This is in the study phase and effectively on hold until after SeaGL 2015 or until someone else helps or does it.
- Count and verify the sealed container of GSLUGs collected donations left by Salt (so that there's a redundant check on me)
- Determine if the role of treasure is necessary or not... or if it will be consumed by eventual umbrella status?
- There will always need to be a treasurer role, if only to collect and distribute donations to the umbrella, also if there is a move to make things more "official" it is one of the three required roles of a board. William (talk)
- password reset emails not coming through - Check SPF records && lets encrypt... (may as well wait longer on this for TLS and possible host move)
- Talk to Bri about DNS updates. -- I am now able to edit the mailing lists 03:05, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
- backup the site
- Often not updating http://gslug.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Unlockedpages
- * https://launchpadlibrarian.net/78745738/tuning-primer.sh
- * http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Aaron_Schulz/How_to_make_MediaWiki_fast
- About what is our History, what are our goals?
- https is good, thank you LetsEncrypt - EFF Let's Encrypt
- stickers - Have a new GSLUG logo - Salt's parting gift before he went on a world tour.